Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

one more interesring day in SIT

We began this day with reflection. I think it is very important and useful because we have to repeat what we learnt. We had also very funny and good activities. The first one was role play activity. Teachers were divided as students (2); teachers (2); parents (2); minister of ebucation (2); school authorities (2); journalists (5); foreign experts (5); observers (10). After this each group had their own role and observers had to monitor the process. Each group had two observers. ( I was one observer and I monitored the students. ) then interview began. Journalists asked questions. There was an ,accident,, during the process. The students were quiet and when they were not asked, they fed up with this situation and got angry. It was very funny.
After this we had another workshop about vocabulary and speaking. There were some interesting and funny activities too.
After workshops we went shopping to Keene, a small nice town near Brattleboro. Unfortunately we hadnot enough time to shop but I had to buy something and I will have a chance to do shopping in New York and Washington DC.
So this day was very fruitful for me. I am looking forward to the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment